Owner Financed, Rent to Own, $100 Down Government Owned Homes, As Is Deals, Fixer Upper’s, Foreclosures, and Short Sale Homes available nationwide. New deals posted daily. Below are a sample of creatively financed homes that have recently sold. Click on the photos to find out particulars about each home.
Realize the Dream of Home Ownership
Owner Financed and Lease Option homes for sale have been the primary focus of OwnerWillCarry.Com since late 2002. We are proud to announce that we have partnered with the #1 Rent to Own company online to provide potential home owners with even more opportunities to find and purchase their dream home.
Rent to own is one of the best ways to purchase a home. When you enter a rent to own agreement with a buyer, a portion of your monthly rent payment goes towards your down payment. This means that you don’t need a huge sum of money to purchase your home. Entering into a rent-to-own agreement means that you can avoid paying costly mortgage insurance while at the same time enjoy the benefits of living in the property you will eventually be purchasing.
In addition to offering information on Rent to Own homes for sale, we also provide information on homes that will be sold as Foreclosures, $100 Down HUD Homes, Pre-foreclosures, Sheriff Sales, Short Sales and As-Is Deals.
Owner Financed vs Rent to Own purchases:
- Rent to Own can make a lot of sense if you are currently unable to qualify for a home loan.
- It’s also valuable if you want the flexibility to decide whether to purchase the home at the end of the rental period.
- You’ll have time to improve a low credit rating while you enjoy the peace of mind of knowing that you have effectively “taken the home off the market” that you eventually plan to purchase.
- You have the potential to build equity in the property.
- Rent to Own gives you the ability to check out all the features and any possible faults of the home during your rental period.
Join our Mailing List
Receive weekly updates of new Rent to Own, Foreclosures, $100 Down HUD Homes, Pre-foreclosures, Sheriff Sales, Short Sales and As-Is Deals as they become available. Simply complete the form below.